Wednesday 20 April 2016

Melbourne Art Book Fair 2016

an illustration from Following, 2016

I'm launching a new book at Melbourne Art Book Fair starting Friday 29 April to Sunday 1 May at National Gallery of Victoria with Jeff Maser Bookseller from Berkeley, CA.

I have been extremely fortunate to be working with Jeff, Andrea (Jeff Maser Bookseller) and unbelievably talented graphic designer Stephen Horsley at Propellant in London.

The book is called 'Following' and is a visual book (with a short intro) with only images to guide the story through. Story is based on my secret experience of seeing a little boy who followed me when I was a child.

Jeff, Andrea and Stephen did such a marvelous job designing this book - when I saw Stephen's mock-up design, it was one of the most exciting moment in my work.
My huge respect to graphic designers.

I'll be there at NGV with Jeff and Andrea and there is an exciting launch event on 1 May, 2:30-3:00!
We'll be displaying original artwork and we'll say a few words...
If you are free, please come and we can chat too!

29 April - 1 May
Free Entry
180 St Kilda Road
Melbourne

1 May 2:30-3:00
Discussion space, NGV International
Display of original artworks and a little bit of speeches :)

an illustration from Following 2016




No comments: